59-4 Central Ave., Farmingdale, NY 11735
CUSIP NUMBER ISSUANCE
NOTICE TO PUBLIC CORPORATIONS
1. If your firm changes itís firm name - - - In most cases your firm will be required to acquire a new CUSIP NUMBER immediately.
2. If your firm has a reverse split - - your firm will be required to acquire a new CUSIP NUMBER.
3. If your firm is a new I.P.O. (Initial Public Offering) - - - Your firm will be required to acquire a CUSIP NUMBER immediately before your firmís stock can be traded.
4. If your firm issues a new series of securities to be issued to the public (such as Ė WARRANTS, PREFERRED STOCK, OPTIONS, RIGHTS, UNITS, DEBENTURES, or any other type of securities) - - - Your firm will be required to immediately acquire an additional new CUSIP NUMBER.
5. If your firm acquires the control of a SHELL CORPORATION and plans to change the name of the SHELL CORPORATION to the acquiring corporationís name - - - a new CUSIP NUMBER will be required.
For new CUSIP NUMBER Contact: CUSIP GLOBAL SERVICES